November 5, 2019 Election: Polls Open 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
The Election Department is responsible for overseeing the printing and distribution of election ballots and conducting national, state, and county elections. The canvass of votes in state, county, local, and school district elections is under the jurisdiction of the County Clerk.
- Contact your city clerk for filing requirements.
Upcoming Filing Deadlines
October 25, 2019
- Pre-General Statement Due (Close of Books: Oct. 20)
- October Quarterly Due (Close of Books: Oct. 20)
December 5, 2019
- Post-General Statement Due (Close of Books: Nov. 25)
Statements are due by 5 p.m. on the due date
- ADDRESS: Elections Department
32 Market Street, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- PHONE: (586) 469-5209
- FAX: (586) 469-6927
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org